Tuesday 11 June 2013

Week 2 - not a good week

As I started into Week 2 I was not in the best frame of mind and the start of Week 3 isn't starting out much better. I need to get myself out of this funk.

I did have a good weigh in for Wednesday morning of 2 kgs for the week and that means 2.5 kgs from start up, but this hasn't helped my mind set.

I am depressed and can't seem to get out of it. I haven't trained much for the last week, but I did complete my weekly challenge of 300 bench push ups. I am trying to pull on my positive thoughts, but having trouble as physically I don't feel real great. I have constant headaches and a queasy stomach. I am suffering from a bit of indigestion. I wish my body would settle down.

I found this today and it looks like I started this blog and didn't finish it.

Well my body did settle down and week 3 wasn't much of a week and I have still been losing slowly.

I have just added a little to this one that I found and I have done another one to publish very shortly.

So till the very next one

Thanks

Marg


No comments:

Post a Comment