Saturday 29 June 2013

Doing more than Surviving and it's now Week 5

Well things are progressing slowly and I suppose that's the best way to do 12WBT. So I have made another small step by reaching the 95 kg mark and now have my sights set on the 90 kg mark. I am still struggling to do enough exercise, but the meal plan and calorie counting seems easy and I can seem to do this with almost no worries.

Also the mini milestone week was last week. Which meant that it was fitness test time and measurement time again.  The fitness test went really well and I had improvements on everything, but the push ups ware still a struggle with my shoulder and I can't do them very well. The measurements were amazing and I have lost 14.5cm off my whole body. I am really pleased with my progress and as I said at the beginning that progress is slow and I am happy with that.

Still feeling tired and the job is getting better and now there are more hours for me to do and (here come the excuses ) these extra hours are going to make it harder to do more exercise.

Have a busy weekend coming up, what with a Queen's Scout presentation to attend on Saturday afternoon and then lunch with a very special couple on Sunday and I am going to try and get to Archery on Sunday morning for a bit of a shoot to test out my shoulder.  I have been trying to get to the club for the last couple of weeks and haven't had much luck.

I have really missed my archery and need to try and pull my finger out and get down there to get back into it.
Also have to try and get Jason off his backside and down to the club again as well.

So I don't really have much else to put down in this blog at the moment as I have fallen off the wagon and I just pick myself up and start again fresh the next day.

I own the mistakes that I have made and JFDI !!!!!

So all the best until the next blog.


Marg

No comments:

Post a Comment